Members of the Tarboro Town Council will face a brief agenda when they meet at 7 p.m. Monday night in the second floor council room at Town Hall.
Agenda items include:
• The Planning Director will present the Main Street Façade Committee report.
• The Public Works Director will present the Morrison Avenue and Colony Drive Storm Drainage Studies.
• Rescinding of Resolution Regarding 508 Albemarle Avenue
• Report of unpaid taxes that are liens on real property and tax lien advertising
• Appointments for March 2014 – Historic District Commission
• Discussion of Chapter 11, Article I, Section 11-12, Destruction of Rodents, Squirrels, Pigeons, etc.
Council will also adjourn into executive session as per NCGS 143-318.11 (a)(1)&(4), which states:
To prevent the disclosure of information that is privileged or confidential pursuant to the law of this State or of the United States, or not considered a public record within the meaning of Chapter 132 of the General Statutes.
(4) To discuss matters relating to the location or expansion of industries or other businesses in the area served by the public body, including agreement on a tentative list of economic development incentives that may be offered by the public body in negotiations. The action approving the signing of an economic development contract or commitment, or the action authorizing the payment of economic development expenditures, shall be taken in an open session.