FOR THE DAILY SOUTHERNER
The following suspects were charged by the Edgecombe County Sheriff's Department or the Tarboro Police Department from Feb. 25 -March 5.
• Clyde Joseph Smith, 53, 1807, N.C. 97, West Battlesboro, abandonment, animal cruelty.
• Steven Kidwill, 26, 1210 Buckskin Rd., Wilson; felony larceny, organized retail theft, misdemeanor larceny, removing anti-theft device.
• Quantico Farmer, 31, 2956 Devonwood Drive, Farmville; non-support
• Anthony Tobias, 31, Rocky Mount; second degree trespassing, injury to real property, communicating threat.
• Darren Kevin White, 45, 475, Lamberth Drive, Charlotte; obtaining property by false pretenses, forgery and uttering, failure to appear.
• Ronnel Ismell Joyner, 4148 Corbett Circle, Farmville; robbery with a dangerous weapon, second degree kidnapping, felony conspiracy
• Jock Hargrove, 37, 4294 Anchor Court, Battlesboro; breaking and entering, larceny after breaking and entering.
• Ray Shasteen, 4674 Toddy Rd., Farmville; robbery with a dangerous weapon, second degree kidnapping, felony conspiracy.
• Terrence Rontay Miller, 23, 2209 Cotton Dr., Tarboro; trespassing and injury to personal property.
• Antonio Draughn, 31, 1913 Speight Forest Dr. Tarboro; simple assault.
• Jarrell Rayshawn Parker, 20, 715 Edgecombe Ave., Tarboro; misdemeanor possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Jonathan Beamon Walton, 23, 706 W. Country Club Dr., Tarboro; misdemeanor possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• James Richard Eason IV, 24, 193 Rest a Bit Rd., Tarboro; possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Antonio Maurice Speight, 26, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.