TARBORO — The following people were arrested and charged with crimes by the Edgecombe County County Sheriff's Department.
• James Allen Taylor, 47, of 216 Shirley St., Tarboro, charged with non-payment of child support. Jailed under a $5,000 cash bond.
• Alexis Earl Perry, 46, of 305 Batts Chapel Road, Tarboro, charged with simple non-physical threat intimidation.
• Domonique Keyera Scott, 16, of 66 Wildflower Lane, Battleboro, charged with simple non-physical threat intimidation, simple physical assault and criminal damage to property/vandalizim. Jailed under a $1,000 secured bond.
• Jimmy Markeith Harper, 40, of 300 Main St., Speed, charged with assault on a female. Jailed without bond.
• Tawanda Marie Taylor, 27, of 20 Evergreen Heights Lane, Tarboro, charged with driving while license revoked and speeding.