TARBORO — The following people were arrested and charged with crimes during the past week by the Edgecombe County Sheriff's Department.
• Jason Anthony Stokes, 42, of 1988 Howards Ave. Ext., Tarboro, was charged with felony possession of cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia. Jailed under a $15,000 secured bond.
• James Albert Rodgers, Jr., 33, of Lot 8 Raccoon Run Lane, Pinetops, was charged with two counts of obtaining money/property by false pretense and all other larcenies. Jailed under a $15,000 secured bond.
• Kelvon Donate Whitehead, 23, of 508 Newton Ave., Princeville, was charged with larceny from a motor vehicle and possess/conceal stolen property.
• Perry Lyons, 51, of 109 Dixon Lane, Whitakers, was charged with communicating threats.
• Michael Dewayne Hough, 37, of 7005 Highway 258, Pinetops, was charged with simple non-physical threat intimidation.
• Shayna Leigh Richardson, 38, of 1728 Cokey Road, Rocky Mount, was charged with possess/attempt to possess firearm domestic violence violation, false report to police station and contribute to delinquency of a minor.
• Antonio Deshaun Mayo, 22, of 605 Chestnut St., Tarboro, was charged with assault on a female.
• Kenneth Wayne Joyner, 53, of 6384 Faith Baptist Church Road, Pinetops, was charged with three counts of assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill and discharging a weapon into occupied property. Jailed under a $25,000 secured bond.
• Richard Kris Pilgreen, 36, of 4729 Honeysuckle Lane, Rocky Mount, was charged with misdemeanor larceny.
• Justin Lloyd Coleman, 31, of 77 Chris Lane, Tarboro, was charged with second degree trespassing, criminal damage to property and simple non-physical threat intimidation.