THE DAILY SOUTHERNER
The following suspects were arrested and charged with crimes during the past week by the Edgecombe County Sheriff's Office.
• David Lamont Sherrod, 25, of 2900 Roberson School Road, Tarboro, charged with simple assault. $3,500 secured bond.
• Calvin Devon Hargrove, Jr., 42, of 604 Cove Hollow Dr., Durham, charged with injury to personal property and failure to appear.
• Michael Lee Coward, 40, of 4187 Highway 124 N, Macclesfield, charged with two counts of communicating threats.
• Patricia Patterson, 46, of 1423 W. Monroe, Salisbury, charged with fugitive from justice. No bond.
• Stanley Mark Joyner, 42, 61 Parker Lane, Conetoe, charged with assault by pointing a gun, communicating threats and second degree trespass.
• Juanisha Antionette Odom, 27, of 1024 Stokes St., Rocky Mount, charged with wanted person. No bond.
• Amber Lynn Patterson, 18, of 2933 Wombles Road, Nashville, charged with obtaining money/property by false pretense.
• George Howard Norville, 29, of US 258 S., Pinetops, charged with assault on a female and failure to appear in court.
• Anthony Ray Barnes, 43, of Bright Leaf Motel Room 27, Sharpsburg, charged with larceny.