MLK Poster Contest rules
• Posters must be no smaller than 12 inches by 18 inches and no larger than 24 inches by 36 inches.
• Any coloring material available to students and suitable for poster work may be used.
• Pictures or other materials may be mounted on the posters if mounted securely. Only materials that are flat or create a two dimensional effect may be used.
• Lettering should be large enough to be seen from a distance of 10 feet.
• Framed, matted or laminated artwork will not be accepted.
• Posters may not be folded.
• Posters must be the original work of the individual student.
For more information contact Jamilla Hawkins at 252-641-7821