The Daily Southerner, Tarboro, NC

Archive

lipscombe 1930s.jpg

Frank Wilkerson and his wife acquired this house on the corner of Wilson and St. Patrick streets in the 1870s and Frank lived there until his wife died in 1901. The house was built by George Lipscombe in 1858. After the Tarboro Academy burned, Old Man Frank, added a wing to this house and continued teaching. Photo/Submitted

AP Video
Facebook
Twitter Updates
Must Read